Finally, almost two months past the US election date and one doomed-from-the-start uprising later… it’s pretty sure that Joe Biden is the next president of the United States.
Whether he “won” will always be a point of contention.
It really doesn’t matter which way you voted; if you’re an American still living in the United States, you’re pretty much screwed.
Or, as I demonstrate in today’s video: A democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep fighting over what’s for dinner. And regardless of who wins any election, at some point, you will always be the sheep.
The only real difference between right-wing Republicans and left-wing Democrats at this stage is that the red party woke up first.
Once the reality of a world reset towards socialism, universal basic income, and progressive taxation sets in, it will be too late to backtrack. It’s already too late to turn back. The only way is forward – or rolling over in submission.
What Can YOU Do About It?
If personal, financial, and location-independent freedom means anything to you, there has probably never been a more important time to have a plan B in history.
The first question you should ask is; IS THERE ANYWHERE BETTER THAN WHERE YOU ARE NOW?
The answer is an unequivocal YES.
If you’re willing to shake off your comfort blank, there is a whole world with cheaper food, housing and entertainment, comparable or better infrastructure, and low or zero taxes! More importantly, countries around the world want you and your business, and they’ll treat you better in exchange.
We know because it’s our business to know. And we spend thousands of dollars each month researching the best Plan B options and opportunities and packaging them in user-friendly ways for you to use:
- LIBpreneur eMag, a monthly magazine jam-packed with helpful articles to help you on your way
- Unconventional Entrepreneur Show on YouTube
- Free Reports and Guides on How To Achieve Personal, Financial and Location Independence
- First, you have to ask yourself: what do freedom and independence really mean to you? Are you happy with the status quo? What is your life vision? Where do you see yourself in five or ten or twenty years? What does “wealth” mean to you?
- The second question is, how ready are you to change your life to achieve this vision? Do you have the right mindset? Are you motivated to change?
- Where to start? That’s where we come in. We provide the knowledge and tools you need to find that level of freedom and liberty and create your plan B escape hatch.
- Next, it’s time to map out your strategy. The easiest way to set your goals is by reverse engineering your success.
- Take action!
Palm Tree Research is all about giving practical, not theoretical, advice.
Our team of unconventional entrepreneurs is living proof of this, having left our home countries in Canada, the US, Australia, Europe, and South Africa to do feet-on-the-ground research, personally checking out Plan B’s and weighing up pros and cons.
We know which questions you should ask because we’ve answered them ourselves.
Start anywhere, but for crying out loud, start. Before, you have no choices left.